Every day in my work I see people who want more from their work, relationships and life interests but can’t always tap their personal power. I work as a leadership coach and facilitator and whilst I have extensive experience and a long list of accreditations, I am thrilled to add Tiny Habits to my tool kit. Tiny Habits is a tested method that assists individuals to introduce constructive behaviours to their everyday life. It is practical and fast. Most importantly people get to feel successful and build confidence to create the life they really want not just a life that is okay but not really inspiring.
I have a positive, customer centric attitude that aims to make a difference. In addition to my academic qualifications, I have a range of certifications that support change management programs:
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• Certified Strengths Coach (Clifton Strengthsfinder) with GALLUP Inc.
• Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Certified Practitioner for Whole Brain Thinking (Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator and Neethling Brain Instrument)
• Conflict Management Coach and member of Resolution Institute, Australia (Association of Dispute Resolvers)
• Certified Practitioner of Life Styles Inventory (LSI), Group Styles Inventory (GSI), Leadership Impact (LI) and Management Impact (MI) with Human Synergistics