Dani holds a MBA from Binghamton University and a BA in Physical Anthropology from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She received her Clinical Hypnotherapist Diploma from The Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy (formerly Florida Institute of Hypnotherapy.) Dani is also a Licensed Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, having been trained by creator and founder, Dr. Richard Bandler, John and Kathleen LaValle. A Certified Strategic Intervention Coach trained by Tony Robbins and Chloe Madanes, Dani maintains a private practice in Central Florida while serving as the Director & Lead Instructor at the Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy in Tampa, FL. Dani is currently pursuing a Master’s of Science in Applied Neuroscience from King’s College London through the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience.
• MSc, Applied Neuroscience, Kings College London (Expected Completion 6/2021)
• MBA, Non-Profit Business Administration, Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
• BA in Physical Anthropology, University of California at Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA
• Director & Lead Instructor, The Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy, Tampa, FL
• Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma, The Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy, Tampa, FL
• Strategic Intervention Coach Training Certification, Tony Robbins & Chloe Madanes, Santa Barbara, CA
• Life Coaching Certification, Coach Training Alliance, Boulder, CO
• Certified Coach, Tiny Habits Academy, Stanford, CA
• Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Richard Bandler, NLP Society
• Member of the International Association of Interpersonal Hypnotherapists
• Member of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
• Certified Hypnotist Examiner, International Association of Interpersonal Hypnotherapists
• Guest Lecturer – East West College of Natural Medicine – Hypnosis & Integrative Practices
• Guest Lecturer – Nova Southeastern University, Physician Assistants Program – Hypnosis as a CAM
Please note that each Tiny Habits Coach listed is an independent operator unaffiliated with Tiny Habits, Inc. or its related entities. Tiny Habits Academy does not control or direct any of the services provided by the Tiny Habits Academy Coaches, and thus cannot be held liable or responsible for their advice, recommendations or actions.